1.18.2012

Release the Hounds (part 2)

WOW!! I can't believe the response I got from my recent release of my newest pattern, Reversible Houndstooth Beanie.

Let me back up a little... I'm getting together all my new designs to send to my photographer. The plan was to have a 2012 new Design Preview Sale to show you what I've been working on, before I get the final proofs back. I listed 15 copies of my Houndstooth Beanie on Monday, but before I could even finish posting about it on my Facebook page, ALL 15 copies had SOLD!! I had several posts about how upset some people were because they missed it that I decided to leave the pattern permanently. All in all, I sold WAY more than the 15 copies I thought I would sell. I was overwhelmed and excited by the response!! I literally couldn't believe it!

Even though I still don't have the professional photography finished, I will continue to have the pattern listed on Etsy, Ravelry, my website, and coming soon to my Craftsy page!




PLAY HARD ~ PLAY HOOKY

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you commented on my blog, because I came over and started to check out what you've been up to. I love Sunday Blog Reading. :) I am not at all surprised that you got such a great response to your pattern. It looks amazing. I'm off to buy a copy. Houndstooth is right on trend now and luckily it's also a classic. Win-win. :) Thanks again for stopping by the blog. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete